This page describes the terms of service of this website.
This Terms includes disclaimers and prohibitions.
Before using this website, please confirm this Terms in advance.
If you would like to read these Terms in other languages, please select your preferred language from the language list at the bottom of the page.
- Article 1 (General rules)
- Article 2 (Apply)
- Article 3 (Prohibitions)
- Article 4 (Suspension of provision of this service, etc.)
- Article 5 (Restrictions on use and cancellation of registration)
- Article 6 (Disclaimer of Warranties and Disclaimers)
- Article 7 (change of service contents, etc.)
- Article 8 (Change of Terms of Service)
- Article 9 (Handling of personal information)
- Article 10 (Notification or communication)
- Article 11 (Prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations)
- Article 12 (Governing law and jurisdiction)
Article 1 (General rules)
2. Users will use this service in accordance with these terms.
Article 2 (Apply)
1. These Terms shall apply to any relationship between the User and the Website relating to the use of the Service.
2. This website may create individual rules in addition to these terms.
3. Individual provisions form part of these Terms.
4. In the event that the provisions of these Terms conflict with the provisions of the individual provisions, the provisions of the individual provisions will prevail unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
Article 3 (Prohibitions)
1. Users must not do any of the following when using this service:
1. Acts that violate laws and regulations or public order and morals
2. Acts related to criminal acts
3. Acts that infringe on copyrights, trademark rights, or other intellectual property rights included in this service, such as the contents of this service
4. Acts that destroy or obstruct the functioning of this website, other users, or other third party servers or networks
5. Act of commercial use of information obtained by this service
6. Acts that may interfere with the operation of the services of this website
7. Unauthorized access or attempts to do so
8. Act of collecting personal information etc. about other users
9. Acts of using this service for unauthorized purposes
10. Acts that cause disadvantage, damage, or discomfort to other users of this service or other third parties
11. Acts impersonating other users
12. Advertisement or business activities on the Services that this website does not permit
13. Acts aimed at meeting the opposite sex you do not know
14. Acts that directly or indirectly benefit anti-social forces in connection with the services on this website
15. Other acts that this website deems inappropriate
Article 4 (Suspension of provision of this service, etc.)
1. This website may suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of this service without prior notice to the user if it determines that any of the following events occur.
1. When performing maintenance inspection or updating of the computer system related to this service
2. When provision of this service becomes difficult due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning, fire, power outage, or natural disaster
3. When a computer or communication line stops due to an accident
4. In addition, if this website determines that it is difficult to provide this service
2. This website shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or a third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of this service.
Article 5 (Restrictions on use and cancellation of registration)
1. This website restricts the use of this service in whole or in part, or cancels registration as a user without prior notice if the user falls under any of the following.
1. Breach of any provision of these Terms
2. When it turns out that the registered matter is false
3. In the event of default of payment obligations such as fees
4. If there is no response from the website for a certain period of time
5. When this service has not been used for a certain period since the last use
6. In addition, when this website judges that the use of this service is not appropriate
2. This website does not take any responsibility for any damages caused to users by the actions performed by this website based on these terms.
Article 6 (Disclaimer of Warranties and Disclaimers)
1. This website does not, explicitly or implicitly, warrant that the Services are free of defects.
2. This website does not take any responsibility for any damage caused to the user due to the service. However, this disclaimer does not apply if the contract between the Website and the user for the Service is a consumer contract stipulated in the Consumer Contract Law.
3. This website does not take any responsibility for damages caused to users due to default or tort by negligence (excluding gross negligence) of this website.
4. In this website, compensation for damages caused to users due to default or tort due to negligence (excluding gross negligence) of this website is limited to the amount of the usage fee received in the month in which the damage occurred.
5. This website is not responsible for any transactions, communications or disputes arising between you and other users or third parties regarding this service.
Article 7 (change of service contents, etc.)
1. This website can change the content of this service or stop providing this service without notifying the user, and we do not take any responsibility for any damage caused to the user by this.
Article 8 (Change of Terms of Service)
1. The Website may change the Terms at any time without notice to the User if deemed necessary. In addition, if the use of this service is started after this agreement has been changed, the user is deemed to have agreed to the changed agreement.
Article 9 (Handling of personal information)
Article 10 (Notification or communication)
1. Notice or communication between the user and this website shall be made by the method specified on this website.
2. This website considers the currently registered contact to be valid and will notify or contact such contact. These will be deemed to have arrived at the time of notification or communication.
Article 11 (Prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations)
1. The user may not transfer or provide security to any third party without any prior written consent of this website, any position or contractual rights or obligations under this agreement.
Article 12 (Governing law and jurisdiction)
1. In interpreting these Terms, the laws of Japan shall be the governing law.
2. In the event of a dispute over the Services, the court governing the location of the website operator will be used.